As the situation is changing almost every day, to replicate information here would be irresponsible at best. Please use the following links to get the latest information:
Or can we help?
Worried? Scared? Concerned for the future?
We are the Elim Church at Sowerby Bridge and we want to help. Please contact us as below, there is no charge and no obligation whatsoever.
If you want someone to pray with you or for you about the present situation, you can contact our Prayer Line on 01422 836441 where you can leave your requests on the answering machine. You do not have to give your full name, but it helps our team to focus their prayers on you if you give us a name.
Or you can text us on 07954 204562
Or you can fill in our Online Prayer Request form - this will be sent to our prayer team and they will pray for you. Again you do not need to give us your contact details, but if you do then we can respond.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
- Only travel on public transport if you need to
- Work from home, if you can
- Avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas
- Avoid events with large groups of people
- Use phone, online services, or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Do not have visitors to your home, including friends and family